-- THE NEWest NEWS --
- First and foremost -- FRUITIVE WEEKLY -- You'll receive an email on Mondays that will keep you updated on all the Fruitive news. It's important to take the time to read it so you are always in the know in case a customer has questions. There is a short questionnaire labeled "Weekly Questionaire" at the end of this newsletter that you are required to answer verifying you have read this. :)
- Wednesday 1/31 is the launch of our new in-store work cadence for our Hampton Roads locations!
- Vitamix Instructions and Maintenance
- Have ideas for our spring menu? E-mail Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Mugs coming soon for ALL locations! They are being worked on now.
- Did you know our juices, nut milks, brewed coffee, and wellness shots are Kosher Certified? Read about it here!
- We want our Instagram Stories to reflect YOU. Upload your prettiest superberry bowl, your avo/cucumber sandwich on the beach :)
- We are excited about our upcoming Holistic Health 101 Workshop lead by personal trainer & nutritional support coach, Brook Housh. The event will take place at The Main on March 3 at 1PM. Tickets are are free of charge but we are encouraging customers to register online to reserve a seat.
- We are hosting a tote bag design competition through 2/28! Read more about it here.
- March 17 at 1-3PM, we are hosting a Wooden Bead Crafternoon at The Main led by local artists from For All Hand Kind Collective. Tickets can be purchased online. Click here to learn more.
- Juicing is now taking place at our Ghent location for all Hampton Roads locations. New changes always bring unique challenges so we appreciate your feedback and cooperation!
- Our Hangover Kit is now available for purchase online. Customers will pick up their included wellness shot at the store.
- We have new Key Tags to promote ("plant-based babe" & "save the world, eat plants")!
- Remember to promote our weekly Taco Tuesdays - Buy 2 tacos, get the third FREE! Every Tuesday, 4PM-close.
- We have changed our Berry Immune recipe to only have half the amount of ginger (16oz: 1/2oz & 24oz: 1oz).
Fruitive is unique in the fact that even though we are becoming a chain - each of our locations have their own vibe, special features, item exclusives, and events. Please be sure to look over what's going on at all locations so you can inform a customer if they are inquiring about something that may not be at your store.
- 10% Discount available to participants of Flywheel's "F*Resolutions" program for February. Discount button is in POS if customer asks for discount.
- Started using an order ahead service called Ritual.
- Next internal inspections will be end of February and will be scheduled with managers!
FRUITIVE IN THE MEDIA
Check out what the media haS to say about Fruitive
February eat seasonal