-- THE NEWest NEWS --
- First and foremost -- FRUITIVE WEEKLY -- You'll receive an email on Mondays that will keep you updated on all the Fruitive news. It's important to take the time to read it so you are always in the know in case a customer has questions. There is a short questionnaire labeled "Weekly Questionaire" at the end of this newsletter that you are required to answer verifying you have read this. :)
- Vitamix Instructions and Maintenance
- Our Hangover Kit is now available for purchase online. Customers will pick up their included wellness shot at the store. The Rooted Hook is promoting this for us. Customers who are referred by her will request give coupon code "HOOKED" which will get them 10% off in store or online for the kit. 4/9 UPDATE: This discount code is also for juice fasts (please make sure it is only used for fasts & the Hangover Kit).
- We love seeing your Fruitive creations & encourage you to send us any photos that we can showcase on our social media platforms! Scroll down to the bottom of this page to upload your photos!
- We have recently revised our policy and the discounts that each store offers. Reading through this document is mandatory for all staff. Click here!
- We have recently increased all of our store prices (excluding coffee menu). For any customer concerns on the matter, we encourage you to remind them of the quality of the organic & local ingredients that we source and the investment they are making in their health.
- Norfolk employees! Please watching this quick latte art video & evaluate how you can approve your own latte art. Click here.
- We have NEW coffee recipes at our Norfolk locations - make note that syrups should always be measured in grams in the mugs instead of just eyeballed.
- Customer service and coffee/tea electronic quizzes are posted. If you haven't taken them, please do! Click here.
- Brooke Housh will be leading a Beauty + Juice workshop at our Ghent location on April 28 at 10:30AM. Tickets are limited and cost $10. Registration is online.
- We will be partnering with Fire & Fringe at The Main who will be leading a Macrame Workshop on May 12 from 1-3:30pm. Tickets are $45/person and registration is online.
- We will be removing pour-over soups the end of April. Please start informing customers that this is the final week they can purchase them.
We are so excited to share that we will soon be selling Proud Source Water in our stores! It is important to learn about this quality product.
Here are a few key points we'd like you to memorize:
1. Rocky mountain spring water bottled in the US
2. No additives - naturally alkaline pH at 8.1 with low filtering & a high mineral content
3. Easily recycled aluminum bottles
Click here to learn more about Proud Source Water
Better Beach Project
All three of our Hampton Roads locations will be participating in the Better Beach Project starting next week through August. Customers can grab a container from us or use their liquid meal cups or juice jars to fill up with trash. We will have flyers in each store, but don't be afraid to encourage customers to get involved! To learn more, visit www.betterbeachproject.com.
Offering quality customer service is extremely important. Please review these 6 things you should always communicate to customers at POS.
Fruitive is unique in the fact that even though we are becoming a chain - each of our locations have their own vibe, special features, item exclusives, and events. Please be sure to look over what's going on at all locations so you can inform a customer if they are inquiring about something that may not be at your store.
- Started using an order ahead service called Ritual.
- Ghent hours are now Monday-Friday 8AM-8PM, Saturday 9AM-8PM, Sunday 9AM-7PM.
- Juice + Beauty workshop on April 28th
- Hilltop's Sunday hours are now 9-7pm!
- Macrame Workshop
FRUITIVE IN THE MEDIA
Check out what the media haS to say about Fruitive
APRIL eat seasonal